- Model NO.: CHV850
- Forging Forming Method: Mold Forging
- Feature: High Efficiency
- Warranty: 12 Months
- Advantage: Good Quality and High Precision
- X Axis Travel: 850mm
- Z Axis Travel: 580mm
- Table Dimensions: 1020*550mm
- Machine Tool Diameter: 100/150
- Floor Space: 2940*2180*2350
- Trademark: LEAD
- Origin: Suzhou City, Jiangsu Province, China
- Type: CNC Engraving Machine
- Power Source: Electric
- Certification: SGS, ISO9001, CE
- Customized: Customized
- Condition: New
- Y Axis Travel: 550mm
- Distance From Table Surface to Spindl: 120-700mm
- Spindle: 8000rpm(10000-30000 Optional)
- Power Consumption: 20kVA
- Machine Weight: 6200kg
- Specification: CE/SGS/ISO9001
LINEAR GUIDE WAY
X axis travelmm850
Y axis travelmm550
Z axis travelmm580
Distance from table surface to spindle nosemm120~700
Max. Load of tablekgs600
T-slotmm4 x 18 x 125
Rapid traverse(X, Y)m/min30
Cutting feed ratemm/min1~10000
3 Axes motor output(X, Y, Z)kw1.8/1.8/2.5
A. T. C.
Tool magazine capacitypcs16(20)24
Max. Tool diametermm100/15080/150
Max. Tool lengthmm250250
Max. Tool weightkgs77
Tool selectiontypeFixed typeRandom
1. The major structures are manufactured from Meehanite cast iron, stress relieved and combined with scientific rib reinforcement to ensure deformation-free operations.
2. Increase width on the column bottom with box-type structure provides maximum stability especially when performing high speed cutting.
3. Linear ways on three axes assure high feed rates and extremely smooth motion.
4. Extra wide span between linear ways greatly increases machine stability.
5. The structural parts are analyzed and designed by the advanced Finite Element Analysis. It provides a detailed analysis for structural stress/strain conditions, and ensures excellent machine rigidity and lifetime stability.
6. Linear guide ways:
The machine employs 45mm wide ball-type linear guide ways. (Optional)
7. Precision ball screw:
Three axes are transmitted by high precision C3 grade ball screws, preloaded, hardened and ground-assuring dependable feed accuracy.
8. Choice of 30, 000 rpm high speed spindles are designed for high speed machining requirement.
9. Extra wide column bottom and base ensure simplified machine structure for space saving.
10. The three axes ball screws are directly coupled to servos through backlash-free couplings. This ensures dependable positioning accuracy. High precision class C3 ball screws are preloaded to eliminate thermal strain.
M70/M720V FANUC 0I-MD/18iMB/21iMB
|TRAVEL||LINEAR GUIDE WAY|
|X axis travel||mm||850|
|Y axis travel||mm||550|
|Z axis travel||mm||580|
|Distance from table surface to spindle nose||mm||120~700|
|Max. load of table||kgs||600|
|T-slot||mm||4 x 18 x 125|
|Transmission type||Belt||Direct Drive||Built-in|
|Spindle cooling||Oil cooler|
|Cutting feed rate||mm/min||1~10000|
|3 Axes motor output(X,Y,Z)||kw||1.8/1.8/2.5|
|Tool magazine capacity||pcs||16(20)||24|
|Max. tool diameter||mm||100/150||80/150|
|Max. tool length||mm||250||250|
|Max. tool weight||kgs||7||7|
|Tool selection||type||Fixed type||Random|