Most Selling Products Vmc Machine From China Market
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: CHV-710
- Process Usage: Metal-Forming CNC Machine Tools
- Control Method: Closed-Loop Control
- Processing Precision: 0.001mm
- Certification: CE, ISO 9001
- Table Travel (X Axis): 710mm
- Table Travel (Z Axis): 580mm
- T-Solt: 5*14*63mm
- Trademark: Lead
- Origin: Suzhou China
- Application: Metal
- Movement Method: Linear Control
- Numerical Control: CNC/MNC
- Performance Classification: Economical CNC Machine Tools
- Condition: New
- Table Travel (Y Axis): 460mm
- Table to Spindle Nose: 120-700mm
- Speed: 8000/10000rpm
- Specification: *
- HS Code: 845710100
1.WITH 30-YEAR HISTORY SINCE 1986 ESTABLISHED IN TAIWAN;
2.WE PRODUCE CNC MACHINE FOR SODICK
3.THE BEST QUALITY & ACCURACY AMONG COMPETITORS IN CHINA.
Creator Precision Co., LTD. was established in Taiwan at 1986.
In 1997 , Creator Industry (Suzhou) Co., Ltd. was found to extend Mainland China market. 1.The registered capital is USD 5,080, 000.
2.The new factory covers 24,680sqms and holds a building area of 19,000sqms.
3.There are 250 employers which assure
4.Annual production at least as 600 sets of EDM and 100 sets of VMC.
Unit Features of Linear guide way series and High speed series:
1. The major structures are manufactured from Meehanite cast iron, stress relieved and combined with scientific rib reinforcement to ensure deformation-free operations.
2. Increase width on the column bottom with box-type structure provides maximum stability especially when performing high speed cutting.
3. Linear ways on three axes assure high feed rates and extremely smooth motion.
4. Extra wide span between linear ways greatly increases machine stability.
5. The structural parts are analyzed and designed by the advanced Finite Element Analysis. It provides a detailed analysis for structural stress/strain conditions, and ensures excellent machine rigidity and lifetime stability.
6. Linear guide ways:
The machine employs 45mm wide ball-type linear guide ways. (Optional)
7. Precision ball screw:
Three axes are transmitted by high precision C3 grade ball screws, preloaded, hardened and ground-assuring dependable feed accuracy.
8. Choice of 30, 000 rpm high speed spindles are designed for high speed machining requirement.
9. Extra wide column bottom and base ensure simplified machine structure for space saving.
10. The three axes ball screws are directly coupled to servos through backlash-free couplings. This ensures dependable positioning accuracy. High precision class C3 ball screws are preloaded to eliminate thermal strain.
|3AXES TRAVEL||LINEAR GUIDWAY SERIES|
|TABLE TRAVEL (X AXIS)||mm||710|
|TABLE TRAVEL (Y AXIS)||mm||460|
|TABLE TRAVEL (Z AXIS)||mm||580|
|TABLE TO SPINDLE NOSE||mm||120-700|
|MAX. LOAD OF TABLE||kgs||450|
|DRIVE||type||BELT TYPE||DIRECT DRIVE|
|RAPID MOVE(X,Y axes)||m/min||30|
|RAPID MOVE(Z axes)||m/min||24|
|CUTTING FEED RATE||mm/min||1-15000|
|3 AXES MOTOR OUTPUT||kw||1.5/1.5/3.0|
|TOOL MAGAZINE CAPACITY||pcs||16||24|
|MAX. TOOL DIAMETER||mm||100/150||80/150|
|MAX. TOOL WEIGHT||kgs||7||7|
|FLOOR SPACE (L*W*H)||mm||2340*2150*2350|