EDM Machine for Carving Tire Mold
|FOB Price:||US $35,000-50,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $35,000-50,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||100 Sets a Month|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: CNC400T
- Z Axis Travel: 700 mm
- C Axis Angle: 360 Degree
- Max. Electrode Load: 50 Kg
- Max. Capacity of Dielectric Fluid: 350 Litre
- Specification: CE / SGS / ISO9001
- HS Code: 8456301090
- Y Axis Travel: 300 mm
- Worktable Dimension: 900 mm
- Max. Workpiece Diameter: 400 Kg
- Work Oil Tank Inner Dimensions: 950*490*270 mm
- Trademark: LEAD
- Origin: China
Main Unit Features:
1. Designed for radial segmented parting tire molds.
2. The worktable equipped with encoders can ensure positioning accuracy.
3. The worktable can be rotated and tilted to meet the machining requirement for side patterns of radial parting mold and stamping steel plate.
4. Z axis permits tilting for efficient residue exhaust, while upgrading machining stability and efficiency.
5. Micrometer adjustment on X1 and Y axis for ease of electrode setup.
6. The work head can be moved to the side for convenient mold setup.
The table tilting mechanism is equipped with an encoder, ensuring high positioning accuracy of mold.
The table can be tilted 0-90° , allowing for convenient mold setup.
Features of CNC Control:
The control employs INTEL PENTIUM industrial grade master board.
15" TFT LCD monitor.
Conversational operation interface.
Automatic table type editing for 10-step machining programs creation.
Tungsten steel, extra hard and special material eroding circuit.
Graphite machining circuit is ideal for machining bronze and graphite.
MPG handwheel for micrometric positioning adjustment. (Optional)
Unlimited machining programs fully meet flexible machining requirements such as various angles and patterns of tire molds.
Relative coordinate, absolute coordinate and constant indexing function make the machine suitable for machining any tire mold.
Random home position function. Machining home position can be set as desired.
Specially designed protection function to prevent electrode from bumping against the mold.
Indexing accuracy 0.001° .
Allows for inconsistent indexing machining.
1. Tool box
2. Halogen lamp
3. Remote controller
5. Magnetic nozzle
6. Optical scale
7. Extended electrode holder
8. Operation manual
2. Erowa or 3R chuck
3. Oil cooler
4. Automatic fire extinguisher
5. MPG handwheel box
6. Jigs for tire mold
7. Grease gun.
|Specification for machine unit:|
|X-axis turning angle||degree||0-90|
|Table travel (X1-axis)||mm||70|
|Table travel (Y-axis)||mm||480/700|
|Table travel (Z-axis)||mm||180|
|Quill travel (Z1-axis)||mm||890|
|W-axis(Z-axis F/B) revolving angle||degree||Front 40° /Back 40°|
|W1-axis(Z-axis L/R) revolving angle||Left 30° /Right 30°|
|Control type (C-axis)||Fully enclosed|
|Max. Electrode weight||kg||40|
|Max. workpiece weight||kg||2000|
|Max. workpiece diameter||mm||1500|
|Max. workpiece thickness||mm||500( with jigs)|
|Work tank inner dimensions (WxDxH)||mm||1264x764x427|
|Oil tank dimensions (WxDxH)||mm||2450x800x440|
|Max. Capacity of dielectric fluid||liter||800|
|Machine unit weight( including indexing table)||kg||5300|