CE/ISO9001/SGS CNC Vertical Machine Center (CHV850)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Production Capacity:||20 Sets/ Month|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: CHV850
- Process Usage: Metal-Cutting CNC Machine Tools
- Control Method: Closed-Loop Control
- Processing Precision: 0.001mm
- Certification: CE, ISO 9001
- X Axis Travel: 850mm
- Z Axis Travel: 580mm
- Table Area: 1020*550
- T- Slot: 4*18*125
- Rapid Traverse(X,Y): 30m/Min
- Trademark: LEAD
- Origin: China
- Application: Metal
- Movement Method: Contour Control
- Numerical Control: CNC/MNC
- Performance Classification: High-End CNC Machine Tools
- Condition: New
- Y Axis Travel: 550mm
- Distance Fro Table to Spindle Nose: 120-700mm
- Max Load of Table: 600kgs
- Spindle: 8000rpm Standard
- Rapid Traverse: 20m/Min
- Specification: CE and SGS
1. The major structures are manufactured from Meehanite cast iron, stress relieved and combined with scientific rib reinforcement to ensure deformation-free operations.
2. Increase width on the column bottom with box-type structure provides maximum stability especially when performing high speed cutting.
3. Linear ways on three axes assure high feed rates and extremely smooth motion.
4. Extra wide span between linear ways greatly increases machine stability.
5. The structural parts are analyzed and designed by the advanced Finite Element Analysis. It provides a detailed analysis for structural stress/strain conditions, and ensures excellent machine rigidity and lifetime stability.
6. Linear guide ways:
The machine employs 45mm wide ball-type linear guide ways. (Optional)
7. Precision ball screw:
Three axes are transmitted by high precision C3 grade ball screws, preloaded, hardened and ground-assuring dependable feed accuracy.
8. Choice of 30, 000 rpm high speed spindles are designed for high speed machining requirement.
9. Extra wide column bottom and base ensure simplified machine structure for space saving.
10. The three axes ball screws are directly coupled to servos through backlash-free couplings. This ensures dependable positioning accuracy. High precision class C3 ball screws are preloaded to eliminate thermal strain.
Spindle oil cooler unit
Full splash guard
Cutting coolant unit
Heat exchanger in control box
Auto power off
Auto lubrication system
Air blast through spindle
Tool box and tools
Mechanical, electrical operating manuals
|TRAVEL||LINEAR GUIDE WAY|
|X axis travel||mm||850|
|Y axis travel||mm||550|
|Z axis travel||mm||580|
|Distance from table surface to spindle nose||mm||120~700|
|Max. load of table||kgs||600|
|T-slot||mm||4 x 18 x 125|
|Transmission type||Belt||Direct Drive||Built-in|
|Spindle cooling||Oil cooler|
|Rapid traverse(X, Y)||m/min||30|
|Cutting feed rate||mm/min||1~10000|
|3 Axes motor output(X, Y, Z)||kw||1.8/1.8/2.5|
|A. T. C.|
|Tool magazine capacity||pcs||16(20)||24|
|Max. tool diameter||mm||100/150||80/150|
|Max. tool length||mm||250||250|
|Max. tool weight||kgs||7||7|
|Tool selection||type||Fixed type||Random|