Taiwan CNC Milling Machine 650s/650V
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Production Capacity:||100 Sets/Month|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: CEM605S/650V
- Process Usage: Metal-Forming CNC Machine Tools
- Control Method: Closed-Loop Control
- Processing Precision: 0.001mm
- Certification: SGS, CE, ISO 9001
- X,Y,Z Axis Travel: 600mm
- Work Table Dimension: 600*500mm
- Spindle Motor: 7.5kw
- Machine Size: 1980*2200*2570
- Y Axis Travel: 500mm
- Trademark: LEAD
- Origin: China
- Application: Metal
- Movement Method: Linear Control
- Numerical Control: CNC/MNC
- Performance Classification: High-End CNC Machine Tools
- Condition: New
- Distance Between Spindle Nose&Work Table: 100-350mm
- Maximum Load: 200kg
- Tool Storage Volume: 8 PCS
- Machine Weight: 2800 Kg
- Z Axis Travel: 250mm
- Specification: CE, ISO9001, SGS
TAIWAN CNC MILLING MACHINE 650S/650V
Creator Precision Co., Ltd. Was established in Taiwan at 1986.
In 1997, Creator Industry (Suzhou) Co., Ltd. Was found to extend Mainland China market.
1) Till now, the registered capital is USD 5, 080, 000.
2)The new factory covers 24, 680sqms and holds a building area of 19, 000sqms.
3)There are 250 employers which assure the annual production at least as 600 sets of EDM and 100 sets of VMC.
Unit Features of Engraving Machine/Graphite Milling Machine series:
1. The major structures are manufactured from Meehanite cast iron, stress relieved and combined with scientific rib reinforcement to ensure deformation-free operations.
2. Increase width on the column bottom with box-type structure provides maximum stability especially when performing high speed cutting.
3. Linear ways on three axes assure high feed rates and extremely smooth motion.
4. Extra wide span between linear ways greatly increases machine stability.
5. The structural parts are analyzed and designed by the advanced Finite Element Analysis. It provides a detailed analysis for structural stress/strain conditions, and ensures excellent machine rigidity and lifetime stability.
6. Linear guide ways:
The machine employs 45mm wide ball-type linear guide ways. (Optional)
7. Precision ball screw:
Three axes are transmitted by high precision C3 grade ball screws, preloaded, hardened and ground-assuring dependable feed accuracy.
8.Choice of 30,000 rpm high speed spindles are designed for high speed machining requirement.
9.Extra wide column bottom and base ensure simplified machine structure for space saving.
10.The three axes ball screws are directly coupled to servos through backlash-free couplings. This ensures dependable positioning accuracy. High precision class C3 ball screws are preloaded to eliminate thermal strain.
|X/Y/Z axes travel||mm||600/500/250|
|Distance fro. Spindle nose to work table||mm||100-350|
|Spindle cooling||type||Spindle cooling machine|
|X/y/z rapid feed||m/min||10*10*10|
|Cutting feed rate||mm/min||1-7000|
|Tool storage||type||Vertical type|
|Tool storage volume||pcs||8|
|Maximum tool diameter||mm||40|
|Maximum tool length||mm||80|
|Maximum blade weight||kg||3|
|Tool selection||type||Fixed type|
|Power requirement specification||kva||10|