Creator Chv850 CNC Engraving Machine
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Production Capacity:||20 Sets/ Month|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: CHv850
- Process Usage: Metal-Forming CNC Machine Tools
- Control Method: Closed-Loop Control
- Processing Precision: 0.001mm
- Condition: New
- Distance Fro.Table-Spindle Nose: 120-700mm
- Spindle: 80000rpm
- Transmission: Belt/Direct Drive/Builtin
- Machine Size: 2940*2180*2350
- Trademark: LEAD
- Origin: China
- Application: Metal
- Movement Method: Linear Control
- Numerical Control: CNC/MNC
- Performance Classification: High-End CNC Machine Tools
- X/Y/Z Travel: 850/550/580
- T-Slot: 4*18*125mm
- Spindle Taper: Bt40/Bt40/Hsk-50e
- Power Consumption: 20kVA
- Machine Weight: 6200kg
- Specification: CE and SGS
Creator Precision Co., LTD. was established in Taiwan at 1986.
In 1997 , Creator Industry (Suzhou) Co., Ltd. was found to extend Mainland China market. 1.The registered capital is USD 5,080, 000.
2.The new factory covers 24,680sqms and holds a building area of 19,000sqms.
3.There are 250 employers which assure
4.Annual production at least as 600 sets of EDM and 100 sets of VMC.
1. The major structures are manufactured from Meehanite cast iron, stress relieved and combined with scientific rib reinforcement to ensure deformation-free operations.
2. Increase width on the column bottom with box-type structure provides maximum stability especially when performing high speed cutting.
3. Linear ways on three axes assure high feed rates and extremely smooth motion.
4. Extra wide span between linear ways greatly increases machine stability.
5. The structural parts are analyzed and designed by the advanced Finite Element Analysis. It provides a detailed analysis for structural stress/strain conditions, and ensures excellent machine rigidity and lifetime stability.
6. Linear guide ways:
The machine employs 45mm wide ball-type linear guide ways. (Optional)
7. Precision ball screw:
Three axes are transmitted by high precision C3 grade ball screws, preloaded, hardened and ground-assuring dependable feed accuracy.
8. Choice of 30, 000 rpm high speed spindles are designed for high speed machining requirement.
9. Extra wide column bottom and base ensure simplified machine structure for space saving.
10. The three axes ball screws are directly coupled to servos through backlash-free couplings. This ensures dependable positioning accuracy. High precision class C3 ball screws are preloaded to eliminate thermal strain.
1. Spindle oil cooler unit
2. Full splash guard
3. Cutting coolant unit
4.Heat exchanger in control box
5.Auto power off
6.Auto lubrication system
7.Air blast through spindle
9.Tool box and tools
11.Mechanical, electrical operating manuals
|TRAVEL||LINEAR GUIDE WAY|
|X axis travel||mm||850|
|Y axis travel||mm||550|
|Z axis travel||mm||580|
|Distance from table surface to spindle nose||mm||120~700|
|Max. load of table||kgs||600|
|T-slot||mm||4 x 18 x 125|
|Transmission type||Belt||Direct Drive||Built-in|
|Spindle cooling||Oil cooler|
|Rapid traverse(X, Y)||m/min||30|
|Cutting feed rate||mm/min||1~10000|
|3 Axes motor output(X, Y, Z)||kw||1.8/1.8/2.5|
|A. T. C.|
|Tool magazine capacity||pcs||16(20)||24|
|Max. tool diameter||mm||100/150||80/150|
|Max. tool length||mm||250||250|
|Max. tool weight||kgs||7||7|
|Tool selection||type||Fixed type||Random|